If not....click here to read all about it! Remember, now???
Well, tonight we got to finally start using the contents! As Brian said, "we finally get to do shots to get this party started!". So, I played chief mixologist and drew up the Lupron from it's vial like a seasoned veteran. Without much fanfare, Brian served it up and I chased the shot with a Birth Control Pill and Prenatal Vitamins. Quite the concoction, huh?!? We were both so much more confident than our last injectable cycle. But hey, this isn't our first rodeo!
So, what's next? I remain on Birth Control thru Sunday. Then, I continue with Lupron until the 15th, when I will go in for my suppression check to determine if my E2(estrogen) level is suppressed sufficiently and my ovaries are "quiet". Basically, I'm being put into a medical menopause. If all looks good, I'll continue on with the Lupron and start the stimulating hormones. My RE said she wanted to play with my dose a little more this go around, since she knows that I'm a quick responder. Hey, what can I say??? I have rock star ovaries! So, she said that we'll talk more on the 15th to make sure that we are all on the same page with my protocol. Can I say again how impressed I am with my clinic?

2 comments:
Hope all is going well. I had to take Lupron once for a different reason. I had the most horrid hot flashes I have ever experienced. Hope you skip those, but if you have them know that they will go away!!
Thanks, Terri! All is well...just battling horrible headaches and a couple of hot flashes. After this, menopause should be a piece of cake!
Post a Comment