We were at the RE's office bright and early this morning for our first ultrasound and E2 draw since starting stims. Amazingly, everything is going right as it should be! I have 6 follies on the right ovary and 7 on the left ovary. My lining is a bit thin...so the nurse isn't worried....yet. She said it's thin but not abnormally so for this point in my cycle. It should be thickening up this week. The lining measured a 5 and they like to see anything over 8. We'll keep our fingers crossed...our little embroyos need a nice, cushiony bed for their 9-month stay!
I'm feeling pretty good....I'm just really tired. But, my body is working overtime making those eggs. Typically, women only ovulate 1 follicle per month...I have 13...possibly more....growing! Brian is doing a great job with the shots and we have the hang of mixing the Menopur down pat.
I go in on Tuesday for my next follie scan/blood draw. Until then, all meds will remain the same. Here's the list: Follistim, Menopur, Baby Asprin, and PreNatal Vitamin.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment