Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Setback

So, the hits just keep on coming. Seriously, just when we think we have something moving along, we get postponed. I went in this morning for my sonogram and E2(estrogen) draw. Turns out, I have a small cyst leftover from my last cycle that didn't go down as much as it should and my E2 level is elevated. So, not starting stims as planned.

For now, I will remain on Lupron for a while. Lupron is the devil. It's giving me gnarly headaches that Tylenol just laughs at, lumps at the injection site, and hot flashes. So, after this, menopause should be a cakewalk for me!

I go in on Sunday for another sono and E2 draw. Please pray for shrinkage of the cyst and an E2 level below 75.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed plus all the prayers and good thoughts I can muster for you!!!

Dani said...

Golly Gee that sound like fun (sarcasm incase you can't tell). I'll keep my fingers crossed, you let us know there's good news.

TK said...

I can tell you from personal experience that the hot flashes on Lupron or more hellish then the the ones from menopause!!!! Sorry, hope everything works out.