Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Off again...On again!

You're never going to believe this....

Sunday.....cycle was canceled due to high E2 levels

Monday AM....RE called and left message saying she reviewed my bloodwork and sono and it looks like I ovulated thru the BCP and Lupron. She called me a "super ovulator" and that my body wants to do what it wants to do. So, she's changed my protocol for the next attempt. She said to call with my period shows up, most likely with in the next week or so.

Monday PM...Period shows up, so I call my nurse. She schedules ultrasound and blood draw
for the morning.

Tuesday AM...Sono looks great! Now just waiting for blood results

Tuesday PM...Nurse calls and says, "you're starting stims tomorrow!" E2 was down to 23.4! Yahoo.....

So, we are in shock but so excited! We are starting our stimulating hormone injections tomorrow night. We're calling this IVF# 1.3! My protocol has been changed since my body just laughs at Lupron. I'm using a Antagonist protocol. If you want to read more about it, here a good, easy to understand explanation:
antangonist protocol

Everything is going to happen really fast....I start stims tomorrow and have a tentative egg retrieval (ER) on Monday, 11/2. We are excited and so hopeful! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: