Saturday:
- We got some serious cash after our appointment with Growing Pains, a consignment store near us. We sold a bunch of Sara's old clothes and stuff we don't use anymore. The owner was great to work with and I can't wait to make another appointment. I picked up several things for Sara. I can't believe that she is so close to moving into 3T!
- We got our electric blanket all set up. Brian and I laughed becuase it was so warm yesterday. But, Oh My Goodness, climbing into a warm bed at night is heavan!
- We worked in the backyard. We took a ton of measurments to draw out the outline of the yard. We are working with Navlet's Nursery to draw up some plans for plants! Yippee! Sara loved "helping".
Sunday:
- I finally found a shelf for over the tiolet. I have been looking for months and had the hardest time finding something. I orgianlly wanted a train rack, but everything was way too big for our small space. This works. Sara was a great help to daddy!
- The weather neared 70 blissful degrees. We decided to get out and enjoy it. We picked up sandwiches at Safeway and headed for the park. We played for a bit and then had a picnic. It was a relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- We hit up Yogurtland for some dessert on the way home. Sara wasn't a fan of the frozen yogurt, but it made mommy and daddy happy. My current flavor love is mango. Yummy! Sara did have fun with the spoon and playing with some melted yogurt in th bottom of the cup....silly girl....she doesn't know what she is missing!
I LOVE this picture....Sara will not let go for nothing!

1 comment:
Such fun! Busy weekend warriors! Sara is a riot with the death grip (:
Post a Comment