Friday, February 24, 2012

Letters to Sara: 19 months old



Dear Sara,

It seems like I just sat down to write you 16 month post and now you are 19 months old already. Somehow, I think this 2nd year is slipping by quicker than the first. It's probably because we are just having so much fun watching you change into a little girl!

Here's what you are doing at 19 months old:


  • You are getting so close to walking. You took a couple of steps by yourself between your daddy and I the other day. I was so excited that I cried tears of joy. You thought it was the funniest thing...mommy and daddy making such a fuss over you!


  • You have a new word....Nana for bananas! You're up to 3 words...mama, dada, and nana.

  • You love the Madri Gras beads you played with on Fat Tuesday this past week. Man, I think you played with them for like 15 minutes straight!

  • You took your first train trip last weekend. Grammie and Gramps joined us for a trip to the Sacramento Train Museum. You enjoyed the train and all the attention you got. It was much better than your carseat!


  • You love giving hugs and kisses. The other night I got home from work and you speed-crawled over to me. When I picked you up, you gave me the biggest, sloppiest open mouth kiss ever. God, you make my heart melt, Sara!


  • You have the sweetest, gentlest spirit. The other day you brought Belle's toy over to her and dropped it by her face. When she didn't respond, you picked it up again and then gave her a gentle pat. It was like you wanted Belle to play with you...so sweet!
Sara Bear, we love you more than the moon and the stars. You are our greatest wish come true....never forget that.

xoxo,

Your mommy and daddy

No comments: