Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Weekend Photo Dump

I think I should change this blog to be our weekend photo dump.....the weekdays are just to busy to do much of anything exciting:


I made a chicken stew with butternut squash from our farm box. It was delicious. Sara couldn't get enough, but luckily I have enough for lunches this week! Check out the recipe here


We did some shopping for Sara. We hit up 3 consignment shops and got her new Stride Rite Mary Janes, a new (tags still on!) dress from the Gap, 4-short sleeve shirts, 6 pairs of pants, 3 long sleeve shirts, 2 sweaters (one with tags still on) and Melissa and Doug stringing beads for under $80. I'm excited....I love getting a bargain. Sadly, the bag was Sara's favorite part!


She loves her new drum set. This kids loves music!



We killed two birds with one stone this afternoon.....art and bath time in one! Sara wasn't too sure of the shaving cream at first and then she went to town. I put some shaving cream in a bowl and mixed with food coloring. I gave her a brush and she had a ball. The water turning a pretty color was a bonus!




Shampoo head.....that's all folks....have a great week ahead!

No comments: