Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lafayette Art and Wine Festival

Brian is not working Saturdays anymore! Yeah!!!

We took advantage of his new-found weekend freedom by going to the Lafayette Art and Wine Festival. The day was perfect as the weather was partly cloudy with temperatures in the mid-70s.

Sara was awake for a little bit, but quickly fell asleep.

We enjoyed strolling the streets, sampling wine and beer, checking out the art vendors, and listenting to live bands.
Sara was rather bored by it all!

We bought a couple of handmade Christmas ornaments. Growing up, my mom bought Christmas ornaments for my brother and I each year. I now use those ornaments on our Christmas tree. I was excited to start this tradition with Sara!




We had to get this one, too!

1 comment:

TK said...

I love that pink scarf. Thanks for the pictures. Glad to be meeting her soon!!