Your daddy and I spent Thanksgiving in Tahoe. It was your first road trip! We have so much to be Thankful for this year. Your daddy and I love you so much already and can't believe how lucky we are.
I have been feeling really good and I haven't had ANY preganancy symptoms at all, other than exhaustion and waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. I know I'm lucky and I'm very thankful that you are making pregnancy so easy on me. However, at times, I do get scared. I just hope that you are alright in there!
We had a very relaxing time in Tahoe. We took walks, slept a lot, watched movies, read, and worked on a puzzle. It was cold and snowy several days, so it was perfect for staying in by the fire and drinking hot chocolate!
Grow Strong, Little One!

No comments:
Post a Comment