So if there's anything I've learned
From this journey I am on
Simple truths will keep you going
Simple love will keep you strong
Because there are questions without answers,
flames that never die,
And heartaches we go through are often blessings in disguise
So thank you Lord,
How could I ask for more
From this journey I am on
Simple truths will keep you going
Simple love will keep you strong
Because there are questions without answers,
flames that never die,
And heartaches we go through are often blessings in disguise
So thank you Lord,
How could I ask for more
- Cindy Morgan Lyrics
A dear friend of mine reminded me that in the Bible, it's documented that every single woman that prayed for a child received one. Every single one of them. It may not have been in their time, but it was in God's time, and I really do believe that if God gives you the desire to be a mother, He will indeed fulfill that desire, someway, somehow.
I will hold onto that belief while we count down the days to our first Beta (pregnancy test). Tick....Tock....this just might be the longest 9 days ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment