Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Season is here!

Wow! The holiday season has arrived. We had Thanksgiving at Paul and Andrea's. We enjoyed being able to spend the holiday with Brian's parents.


On Saturday, Ed and Gloria came by to meet Sara. Of course, I forgot to take pictures. I'm so not good at remembering to capture this stuff. We had lunch and visited. It was so great to see them but, it was all too short.

Then, we got down to decorating! We listened to Bing Crosby, drank White Russians, and hung ornaments with care.....
Sara was mesmerized by the lights on the tree!


Such wonder in those eyes...


She would stare and stare....I love the picture of her shiny head. She's getting a little more fuzz!

Tears of joy were shed as we hung this ornament!

You mean to tell me a big, fat white guy will fit down our chimney to bring me presents?!?! I don't believe you!

Joy to Mommy and Daddy's World!

That's all folks.....thanks Aunty Ally for sending this bumbo chair!

1 comment:

TK said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures of cutie pie. She looks like she is partial to stripes. A real fashionista. THANKS