Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quick Sara Update

Sara started Day Care at the end of November. It was a much harder adjustment for mommy and daddy than it was for Sara! Brian and I took her for about 1 hour on her first day. We left her classroom hand and hand, saying to each other that it's weird leaving without her. I had visited several times after she was born and felt really comfortable with everything. But, leaving her there, was a totally different thing! She is happily eating and sleeping well while there, which is endorsement enough for us! She's the youngest baby there, so needless to say, she's getting a lot of attention. Her teachers keep commenting on what an easy, mellow baby she is. They have gotten to know her serious side, and love to make her smile.

Really, I get to go back to school?!?!

At Sara's 4 month check-up, she was tipping the scales at 16lbs. 2 oz and was measuring 25.5 inches long.

Gosh, we love this girl!

Naked girl after a bath.

yeah, man....I grew hair!

Look who's starting to tripod!

No comments: