Last week marked the one year anniversary of us finding out that I was pregnant with you. It's amazing how much can change in a year! I looked through all your ultrasound pictures recently and it's so crazy that those pictures are YOU. You were one of those perfect embroyos. The little blob at our 5, 6, and 8 week appointments was you. The tadpole baby at our 10 and 12 week appointments was you. The yawning, thumb sucking, kicking baby at our 20 week appointment was you (and it even looks like you!). It's such a wild thing to try and wrap my brain around. I look at you and just can't believe that you were the little baby that we wanted so desperately kicking and rolling in my belly all those weeks.
You are changing so much now and are growing such a personality. You are still very serious. But you are at such a fun stage, where you are discovering the world and are delighted by everything. I'm so excited to see what you learn next! I love watching you watch things. You smile when we play "Patti Cake". You laugh when daddy holds you over his head.
Your coordination has really been improving--you are really taking a interest in toys, and are great at grabbing them and bringing them to your mouth! Everything goes in your mouth right now, and you're doing lots and lots of chewing and drooling.
You'll spend quite a long time on your tummy now and you can push yourself pretty far up with your arms. You've even started kicking your feet like crazy. I think you'll be scooting pretty soon.
You are such a sweet and mellow baby, Sara. What a blessing it is to be your mommy. Love you baby girl!
your mommy
Sara at 1 month:
Sara at 2 months:
Sara at 3 months:
Sara at 4 months:

1 comment:
Why are you letting her get bigger and grow up?? Didn't we talk about this? =) Love the pictures! Give Sara a big hug for me!
Post a Comment