Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sara's 1st Month in Pictures

I've always loved scrapbooking, but I really don't have the time for it anymore. I've been hearing more and more about digital scrapbooking, so I decided to check it out. I found an easy site called Smilebox. I decided to give it a try and here is my first attempt. What I love most about the site is that I can order pages of the scrapbooks and pick up at CVS or Walmart. All I have to do is slide it into a scrapbook and I'm done! It's quick and easy. So much so, that I'm hoping to complete a book for each month of Sara's first year. Wish me luck!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own scrapbook


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free digital scrapbooking design

3 comments:

Marlo said...

So beautiful Jenn! I love watching Sara grow and grow and grow! Thank you for sharing your precious moments with me:)

TK said...

Thanks for the cute pictures. She is well documented!!!

Amy Baldwin said...

Yes she is super cute!! Your so creative!! I wish I had an ounce of your creativity!! You should do this for a living