Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1st OB Appointment...9 weeks

We had our first appointment with the OB. The office was really busy and I was in shock with how many pregnant baby bellies were in the office. So not what I'm used to with the RE. I guess I'm a normal pregnant lady now....so strange....but so great!


We met the nurse practitioner and she did a baseline ultrasound just to make sure that everything looks good and so that they have it for their records even though the RE had transferred everything over. I didn't mind....another glimpse of our Litte One! Brian got to see the LO moving around at the beginning of the scan. I missed to....but Brian was really excited!

hmmm....glow worm???


Our visit was quick since I had been monitored by the RE. I had to have some additional bloodwork that they like ordered for their new patients and got a referral to the perinatalogist for our NT Scan. Uneventful....but so exciting that we passed another hurdle today!


Christmas is just 3 days away. I can't help but dream about what next Christmas will be like. I can't wait! We bought a stroller for LO's "first Christmas present". It was on sale and a great deal....I couldn't resist! We can't wait to take LO for walks in it!

No comments: