Saturday, January 17, 2009

Seriously Yummy....


I have always been a fan of a thick, chewy chocolate chip cookie....Not to Nestle Tollhouse kind, but a thick, crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside type of chocolate chip cookie. So, needless to say, when I ran across a recipe for Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies on one of my favorite food blogs: Annie's Eats, I had to make a batch.

Photo courtesy of Annie's Eats


They did not disappoint....this will sure be my new "go to" recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Here's the link, if you want to whip up a batch for yourself.

recipe

1 comment:

TK said...

Tricia made these cookies last night and we were all forced to eat them. Jack chose the biggest cookie. Glen and Patrick said they were the best cookies they had ever tasted. I was forced to make some tonight and they have been in the oven at 325 for 20 minutes!! Hopefully they will come out ok.