Brian and I made the first day of 2009 a productive one. After we sadly said goodbye to Jeff and Annette mid-morning, we got busy to "de-Christmasing" the house. We took down the tree and all of the decorations. Again, we're sad. The house always looks so bare after all the glitz and glam of Christmas.
What is our New Year's Resolution, you ask? Well....Ididn't make on really. Rather, I made a list of 101 goals to accomplish over the next 1001 days. I was inspired by a fellow blogger who posted her "101 things to do in a 1001 days" list on her blog. So, I got busy and made a list. I’m starting today and 1001 days from now it will be September 29, 2011. That’s pretty scary because it seems really far away, so fingers crossed I get to all of my items! Wish me luck! I'm trying to figure out the best way to share my results and list with everyone....so, as soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't keep up! You are so organized and systematic. And you have your husband following your lead. What an amazing couple you are.
Post a Comment