So, Brian and I went to the movies to see Gran Torino. We LOVED it! My parent's saw the movie and were singing it's praises over the weekend. The previews make it look so intense and the music on the preview is so dramatic, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
What a thought-provoking film, is all I can say! The movie IS definitely deep and overall, not a funny theme. However, a lot of the content was done in a humorous way, with some characters having a sense of humor about themselves in a deep and difficult topic. Brian and I were both amazed that no one got up at the end of the movie. The credits were nearing the end once people finally started filling out of the theater.
Go see it, it's a great movie!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment