

We got checked in and hung out for a bit before things got started. Sara loved the trees and picking flowers from the grass!

Brian and I are both so thankful for the JOY that Sara brings to our lives. While her Autism diagnosis and chromosome disorders surprised us and shook us to our core, I was reminded that it didn't come as a surprise our Heavenly Father. A walker ahead of us had a T-shirt on with the Psalm 139 verse "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Just as He knows the number of curly hairs on her head, he choose to place the chromosomes in her body. Sara is wonderfully made by our Father, who does not make mistakes. Brian and I were chosen, specially, to be Sara's parents. We are blessed to call her ours. For she is the child for whom we prayed for so fiercly...

And we're off and walking...

Since we were at the zoo, we stopped and checked out the animals along the way. Sara spotted the flamingos:


And she's off and running....she didn't get the memo that it's a walk!

Photo ops...



After the walk was over, we checked out more of the zoo and the carousel. She was so happy riding the bunny! She laughed and said "bunny....hop hop hop...weeeeee" the entire ride. And she did great getting off! I was so proud of her!


All tuckered out on the way home!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment