Dear Sara,
Merry Christmas! It's Christmas Eve and you are 17 months old today! I know I say it every month, but I think this might be my favorite month yet. You are coming into your own and you are so funny. You love to laugh...I hope that never changes, baby girl. I can't get enought of watching your little personality develop and shape itself each day.
You continue to be happy and content. You sqeal, and laugh, and sing every morning when I drop you off at school. You love school and your teachers always tell me that you are such a happy girl.
You are beginning to understand simple instructions like "it's bathtime", "where's your book", and "show me your belly". You think your belly is just about the funniest thing ever. You are truly a Kenny because you have mastered the belly pat, just like your daddy and his brothers do.
You have mastered the sign for "more" and we are still working on "please" and "thank you". As for words, I know that you are trying so hard. At times, I swear you are busting out with some new words. I think you said "yeah" the other day.
You are getting more and more steady on your feet. You make just about anything into a push toy. You are also quite the climber and love climbing on your new chair and the sofa.
You are totally starting to ham it up for the camera. You pose anytime I bust the camera out. How quickly you catch onto things!
Sara, we love you sweet cheeks! Never, ever forget that.
xoxo,
Your mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment