And....just for fun.....here's Santa Picture 2010.....What a difference a year makes!
I love the Martinez Santa. We hope to be able to take Sara there for many years to come. There's a new photographer doing the pictures this year. She promised a new set and great pictures and she didn't disappoint. She has her own business in Martinez and she was super nice.
I'll leave you with this sweet blog post that I stumbled upon recently about the truth about Santa. Of course, it got the water works going in this sappy mama. I loved the following:
Santa is bigger than any person, and his work has gone on longer than any of
us have lived. What he does is simple, but it is powerful. He teaches children
how to have belief in something they can’t see or touch.
It’s a big job, and it’s an important one. Throughout your life, you will need this capacity to believe: in yourself, in your friends, in your talents and in your family.
You’ll also need to believe in things you can’t measure or even hold in your
hand. Here, I am talking about love, that great power that will light your life
from the inside out, even during its darkest, coldest momentsCheck out the entire post here: The Truth about Santa

1 comment:
Thanks for the great pictures. You are going to have a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment