From Brian's birthday last month. His cake from our favorite bakery....yummy! And part of his gift, a Bama Diaper backpack. I got a cute girlie one, so I figured he deserved a more manly one. He loved it...if you can't tell from the picture!

My friend, Jenn Ovitz, from college. She's having her 3rd...but her first girl. So, we had fun showering her with girl things.
Finally, little Belle. We call this her, "when you say "baby", you're talking about me, right?" look!
now, we're off to Part II of our Prepared Childbirth classes. Today, we have Baby Basics and Breastfeeding.

3 comments:
Wow, cool backpack. Brian looks like he just got out of bed!!
That bakery is so creative. That is a simple, creative design on that cake. Thanks for the pictures.
I think it was the end of a very long day of his first week back at work. We were both pretty tired!
A BAMA Diaper backpack, that is AWESOME! Somehow last time I read your blog I missed this post! Love the cake too and love the new preggo pic of you! You look great!
Post a Comment