Tuesday, April 13, 2010

25 Weeks!

Bad picture from my cellphone..but you get the idea.

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 16 pounds from pre-ER weight
Maternity clothes: Yes, everything is maternity now.
Stretch marks: Nope, and praying it stays that way.
Sleep: Like a rock! I am tossing and turning a bit more than normal.
Best moment last week: Feeling Mini Kenny kicking like crazy after I drank a Sprite! I hardly ever drink soda, but apparently Mini Kenny liked it!
Movement: Yeap! Everyday now....especially after I eat and when I'm driving home
Food cravings: nothing really. Still loving my avocado and cucumber sandwiches!
Gender: I am thinking boy! Felt that way since the very beginning.
Labor Signs: Um, no. But, I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out: In, but very shallow.
What I miss: Nothing, really. I'm loving every minute of this!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery (we'll post more pictures, I promise!)Milestones: completing 2 more classes....breast feeding and baby basics. All that's left is the Birthing class in June. Yikes!

2 comments:

TK said...

Love the color scheme in the Nursery. 25 weeks!! So glad everything is going well. Cannot wait to meet little mr. or miss. cutie pants.

Amy Baldwin said...

OMG look at that belly!! SO cute! YAY I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl!