I stole this from a fellow IF bloggers blog. I thought it was a great way to document what's happening. Brian and I feel so lucky to be experiencing this miracle and I don't want to forget a second of it!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 12 pounds from pre-ER weight
Maternity clothes: Yes, everything is maternity now.
Stretch marks: Nope, and praying it stays that way.
Sleep: Like a rock! I am tossing and turning a bit more than normal.
Best moment last week: Hearing the heartbeat at our OB appointment. It's the greatest sound
Movement: Yes.....I think. Gentle flutters and Still not everyday and I have to really pay attention or I could miss it.
Food cravings: Salad and Veggie Sandwiches
Gender: I am thinking boy! Felt that way since the very beginning.
Labor Signs: Um, no.
Belly Button in or out: In, but very shallow.
What I miss: My ankles! I now have cankles pretty much every evening.
What I am looking forward to: Our BIG u/s on Friday!!
Milestones: Getting the nursery totally cleaned out and setting all the furniture in place. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this quiz! Great that you are craving healthy foods like salad and veggies! I craved fruit for the first time in my life when I was preggers. So you think its a boy! YAY!! Cannot wait to find out, only 19 more weeks!
Post a Comment