Sunday, March 14, 2010
1/2 Way There!
Hard to believe, but we are about 1/2 way done with this pregnancy! Wow!!!
There's no mistaking that I'm expecting now! I'm still feeling great and the NP says everything is progressing exactly how it should be. Mini Kenny's heart beat was 150 at our last appointment. We go for our 2nd Trimester screening ultrasound this week and I'm looking forward to seeing how much the Little One has changed. Brian and I are waiting to find out the sex of Mini Kenny until delivery, so we'll have no big announcements! But, I'm sure we'll get lots of pictures of Mini Kenny.
Work is going to get really busy starting in May. We're hiring about 40 people and that equals a lot of work for me! So, the goal is to have the nursery done by May 1st. We have lots of progress already. Brian installed a ceiling fan and assembled the crib. Of course, seeing a crib in our house brought on happy tears! I can't believe that we have a crib in our house and in a few short months, Mini Kenny will be using it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment