We met with the RE today and reviewed the pictures from my surgery. It was pretty cool to be able to see the inside of my uterus and the openings of both fallopian tubes. We were able to see the polyps and the wavy scar tissue that was removed. We'll never know what caused the scar tissue, or if it may have been a contributing factor to my miscarriage. The results should be back from pathology in another week or so, but we're not expecting anything abnormal.
Everything seems to be healing properly, so I will continue on Estrogen for 2 more weeks. Then, I'll add in Provera (progesterone) for a week to trigger a bleed. After I get a menstrual cycle, I'll go back on birth control and start the process for IVF 1.2! We're keeping our fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly and we can start stims in October. We're hoping that this effort will produce the best 37th birthday gift possible come July....our long awaited baby!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you posted this I was wondering what was the latest news.. October is not that far away! YAY!!!
Post a Comment