Sunday, September 13, 2009

Autumn is in the Air...for now!

Days like this get me all excited for Fall....cooler temperatures (ok...it was 75 today...but that's cooler than what it has been, right?!?), gray cloudy skies, long walks in the park, football and pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. The temperatures are supposed to heat back up. But, right now, I'm really enjoying it and it reminds me that Fall is close!

We had a very lazy day....we watched football....go Niners! The team seems to be shaping up nicely this year.....can't wait to see how they develop! I took down the Fall decorations and put a few up....I couldn't resist. Besides, the 1st day of autumn is next week, so I'm not THAT early.

I was in a baking mood, so I baked some Bannana Crumb Muffins. Check them out on my new food blog.

Belle recovered from her bee sting, so we went for a long walk thru the park. We saw our neighbors who commented on how much they liked the fact that Brian ripped out the juniper. We agree...it looks so much better!

Eventually we'll have landscaping...one step at a time, right?

I'll close this very random post with a Sunday Song...
Wake me Up When September Ends

1 comment:

TK said...

Wow, that was a major job pulling out all those junipers. I can see the potential.