Attended the Lions Club Special Kids Day in Brentowood. So fun and special! The event was totally free for all kids with special needs. Sara had so much fun. She met the mouse and acted like they were old friends....



My mom and dad went with us. My dad had a blast stuffing Sara full of Ice cream and s'mores. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...Sara, my dad, or me watching them!

We celebrated no accidents at school. Her teacher is so happy with her progress. Go Sara!




We have been spending lots of time outside to enjoy this perfect weather.


And we had to take a selfie or two while doing some sofa snuggling. I love this girl!
Only 3 weeks of school left....yippee! Sara is doing ESY, but doesn't go on Fridays. I'm looking forward to spending low key mornings and afternoon pool time before ABA therapy with my girl.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment