Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013


Our Christmas was super low key....and perfect!  We spent Christmas Eve with my parent, my borther and his family.  We had appetizers for dinner and opened gifts before heading off to church. 



 We spent the night at my parents and Santa came the next morning.  We had breakfast and played with presents and stayed in our jammies. 



Hit of the morning.....her new Hohner music instraments!!!


We had homemade tamales for dinner.  After dinner, Sara gave Gramps a big hug.....her first time giving him a big hug.  We were so proud of her!!!

Much like my parents did for me, I started a tradition of buying a Christmas ornament for Sara each year.  The ornaments is representative of something special that happened that year.  This year, Sara got a cookie monster ornament because she looks Cookies, Cookie Monster and was Cookie Monster for Halloween.


Checking out her ornament.

 Showing off the ornaments.....I'm holding the ornament I got when I was 3 in 1976!  Sara's showing off her ornament she got when she was 3 in 2013!
Special hugs with my special girl..
 

moments over....off to give daddy hugs!
 

No comments: