Dear Sara,
You are 15 months old today! You are quickly growing into a toddler and you continue to be such a content, happy girl. You are tipping the scales at almost 28 pounds (27.14 at the doctor today) and you are 32 1/4 inches tall. Here's what you are doing at 15 months:
- You love your dinosaur. You have mastered rolling forwards and backwards. You have been going backwards for quite some time now, but forward motion is new.
- You are getting more vocal about your likes and dislikes. You really don't like having something taken away from you. But, I can't blame you....who does?!?
- You love to blow kisses and wave "Hi" and "Bye". You are pretty funny when I pick you up from daycare. You grin the biggest grin when you see me and race to wherever I am standing. Once I pick you up, you look back at your teacher and wave "bye" without any prompting. You are so smart!
- You love the park and anything that rocks. Your Grampa Parker re-did Grammie's rocking chair from when she was a little girl for your birthday. You love to sit in it and make it rock. You love the froggy at the park and the seahorse at school. You will just rock your little heart out!
- You have started walking all over the place with your push toys. You also like walking with mommy and daddy. We call you Frankenstein because you throw your legs out to the side. You are getting faster and faster.
- You are exploring E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G these days. You are so curious and don't miss a thing. Your current favorite is Belle's bowls, in particular the water bowl. You love to splash in the water!
- You continue to be an easier sleeper. We can tell when you are ready for a nap because you stop what you are doing, suck your thumb, and twist your hair. I love watching you sleep. Most of the time, you get yourself into some crazy position that doesn't look remotely comfortable. But, you seem to like it.
- You discovered tunnels. You love the one at the park and this one below at Studio Grow. So, I bought you one for home as an early Trick-or-Treat gift. You love it. You enjoy playing Peek-a-Boo with Belle. You will enter one side and Belle sticks her nose into the other side to wait for you. Then you spin around causing Belle to run to the other side. It goes back and forth, back and forth. It drives Belle crazy and you laugh and laugh.
xoxo,
Your Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment