I knew it! I bought one so long ago for the house thinking that it would probably get ignored by all of the kids. It is by far the most popular. Glad she is having fun with it!
We met in June of 2003 and married July 7, 2007. We are the proud parents of a crazy dog named Belle. After a two year struggle with infertility, we are delighting in being parents to our little girl, Sara Grace! Our life isn't THAT exciting, but we're sharing it anyway!
3 comments:
She is so precious!
I knew it! I bought one so long ago for the house thinking that it would probably get ignored by all of the kids. It is by far the most popular. Glad she is having fun with it!
We have one too!! She is so adorable and man does that busy ball popper make aim to please!!
Post a Comment