Dear Sara Sunshine--
Wow, Little Mama! You're 6 months old today! Where has the time gone? It really is true....time does pass so fast with a little one in the house. At times, it feels like you have always been a part of our lives and at other times, I can't believe 6 shorts months have passed so quickly.
I love watching you grow! You are at such an exciting age. Yes, I've had a few sad moments thinking you are growing too fast. For example, earlier this month when we put away your swing and your 6 month clothes all in one day! But, I'm more excited to watch you at each new stage and I can't wait to see what's in store next.
Yesterday, we took a family trip to the beach. Your daddy and I loved watching all the kiddos run around. There was the cutest little girl with brown curly hair there. She was around 2 years old and having so much fun in the sand and letting the waves tickle her toes. We watched her for a while and I got teary thinking that's going to be you in just a bit longer. I'm so excited to watch you grow and develop into a little girl, Sara. I'm only wish is that you have a love and appreciation for the beauty that surrounds you.
You have been discovering so much this last month! Your laughter and smiles have started coming more easily. You have discovered your feet and any time you are on your back, you instantly draw your foot up for closer inspection. Your daddy says that you like to "fold like a taco". You have even like to suck on your toes! You love playing with your rattles and teethers. You shake them as hard as you can and have gotten mad a couple of times when they hit you in the face. You play with blocks and really love your bath time. You could splash and kick for hours with your bath toys.
You love people and going new places. You did great on your first plane trip and had a ball watching all the people around you. Your teachers at day care have commented on how much you enjoy watching all the happenings and want to be close to all of your friends. I love that you are turning into such a social butterfly!
Happy 6-month birthday, little mama! I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring.
Love you forever,
your mommy
Sara at 1 month:
Sara at 2 months:
Sara at 3 months:
Sara at 4 months:
Sara at 5 months:

1 comment:
She is so cute. Thanks for the update. She is growing so fast!!
Post a Comment