Friday, January 28, 2011

Fun with Food

Sara has started solids this week. So far, so good! We started with sweet potatoes and brown rice cereal. She loved the sweet potatoes! She even likes the brown rice cereal. It took her a bit to get the hang of it....but, she's gobbling everything right down.

This morning, we tried avocado and she seemed to like that too. I've been making her food with produce from our farm box. We have sweet potatoes and butternut squash in the freezer. I'm making green beans today and we'll try those next week, along with bananas. Fun, fun, fun!


avocado face

Sweet Potato face

Give me food....now!



I can do it myself!


Such a big girl in her high chair!

1 comment:

TK said...

She is soooo cute. Looks like she grabbed the food spoon!! Those veggies from the farm box are the best I have ever tasted. Glad she likes to eat!!