Sunday, October 24, 2010

Letters to Sara: 3 months


Dear Sara Sunshine,

You are 3 months today! You are changing so fast. You have become our little chunky monkey girl. I love your chubby cheeks and thighs....I could just eat them up! We met our neighbors little girl, Molly, last weekend. She was a few ounces bigger than when you were born...just over 7 pounds. She was light as a feather, and I can honestly say, it was hard for me to remember you that small.

You continue to be a wonderfully easy baby. I like to think that it's due to our exceptional parenting skills. However, your daddy and I know that's not the case. You are just a really laid back, happy baby. What a wonderful gift God has given us in you, little one!

You are becoming more and more observant of the world around you. You love to look around as much as you can. You love riding in your new stoller that lets you face forward. You are also lifting your head up higher and higher during belly time and are starting to enjoy it a little bit more. Notice I said a bit more, you still aren't a fan for long periods of time!


This month, you have really taken a liking to checking yourself out in the mirror. You stare and stare and give yourself the biggest grins. Daddy loves lifting you up by the ceiling fan so you can get a better view. You love it and give the biggest grin everytime! My personal favorite is the sleepy grin you give me some mornings when you are waking up in your crib. You are also beginning to grasp and reach for things. Books are becoming more appealing. We read Good
Night, Moon last night and you were reaching for the pages and all excited about it.


You have begun to fight sleep a little bit. I think you just don't want to miss anything! Once you are asleep, you are out, though. You usually are asleep for the night by 10 or so and wake up around 7. So, I think you are doing really well.

Love you, Sara Sunshine!

your mommy

Sara at 1 month:




Sara at 2 months:



Sara at 3 months:

2 comments:

The Watsons said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I love seeing all the updates on your perfect family - keep 'em coming! Kisses to everyone :)

Amy Baldwin said...

Great Pics!! I read Good Night moon every night I have that book memorized!!!