Ok....I'm a little behind, but I thought this was worthy of a post. Dr. Edwards won a Noble Prize for his work with IVF!
The world of fertility - The Boston Globe
Of course, I wish I didn't read the comments attached to the article:
IVF is just used to overpopulate the world.
Fertility is used as a way to determine who should and shouldn't procreate.
IVF enables affluent people to add children to an overpopulated world.
There is nothing noble about IVF. It both creates and destroys life.
What Dr. Edwards did was neither intelligent or noble.
Why, oh why did I read the comments? Granted there were MANY comments congratulating Dr. Edwards and the amazement of the technology. But, seriously...
There's so much more I could say....but, I won't. I'd rather spend time holding my precious IVF Miracle.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All babies are miracles and one look at Sara says to those people "SHOVE IT!" If they think the world is so over populated they should take themselves out of it!
Post a Comment