


Letterpress Artwork from Etsy...
We love how it turned out. I wanted a some-what "non-traditional" color palette with a modern feel and I think we got exactly that. Best of all, we used a dresser and a hutch that we already had. The rocker was my reading chair, so we didn't have to spend too much money pulling the room together. The only thing left to do is get closet doors. The room didn't have them when we bought the house and of course, they are not "standard" in size. So, we have to have them cut to size. Oh well....we got time!



3 comments:
It looks wonderful. I love Etsy. Great job.
I had to take a second look. I love the color scheme. I do not see the covered vessel to contain the baby "output".
I LOVE it, I have similar saying on a picture on my wall! It has Luke's US pic in it! The room is so creative it turned out so good!
Post a Comment