Thursday, May 20, 2010

30 weeks

Wow...this month is flying by! Brian and I finally had a free weekend. So, we decided to take Belle for a walk at the Lafayette Reservoir. It's about 15 minutes from our house and a great little walk. I think I see us spending a lot of time there in our future. It's a paved trail and there is a fantastic playground at the end of the trail! It was stroller and dog heaven. They even had a drinking fountain for the 4-legged walkers on the trail!


How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 20 pounds from pre-ER weight
Maternity clothes: Yep...I've even outgrown a couple of tops I bought early on.
Stretch marks:Yep, they have made their mark on my hips .
Sleep:Pretty good....my hips have been bothering me, so they wake me up from time to time. I usually flip sides and fall back asleep.
Best moment last week: Passing my 3 hour glucose test and Being told "good job" by several people who were impressed that I was out walking multiple miles at 30 weeks! I thought it was funny...but made me feel good.
Movement: Yeap! Everyday now....especially after I eat and when I'm driving home. Mini Kenny likes to press it's butt up against my side....I think Mini likes to get butt rubs!
Food cravings: nothing really. My appetite is decreasing...I'm starting to fill up pretty fast.
Gender: I don't know....but looking forward to finding out!
Labor Signs: Um, no. But, I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out: In, but very shallow. Getting some bruising around BB, so I don't think it will be much longer!
What I miss: Nothing, really. I'm loving every minute of this...but I'm a bit sad that it's going by too fast!
What I am looking forward to: Our maternity pictures! We are taking them this weekend with a great photographer who took some adorable pictures of the Johnson boys. She's great with kids and will be taking newborn pictures of our little bug, too!


Belle and I on our walk

2 comments:

TK said...

YEAHHH, 30 weeks. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the picture you look great. Walking is great exercise for you!!!!

Amy Baldwin said...

You look so cute!! I cannot believe you are already 30 weeks!! OMg I need to get my lazy ass to the post office and send you some stuff I have been collecting!!