of hiding.....and pregnancy induced exhaustion!!!
That's right, we're pregnant! Well, I am....but Brian couldn't be more excited. Thank you to all who have been patiently waiting and kindly have been asking for updates. I've been posting all along the way, I just haven't published any of them until we were more comfortable and just about out of the 1st trimester.
So, everything is looking good and we're coming out of hiding. We couldn't be more excited and I think we are both in shock that this is really happening. I think the best thing about this pregnancy so far is hearing Brian tell people about the baby. His excitement and pure joy in his voice touched me deeply and reminded me, yet again, that he will be an amazing father.
So, catch up on the posts and I promise to continue to post more soon. Yes--for those that asked, I'll even take some belly pics. Right now I'm more bloat belly than baby belly...but that will change soon!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CONRATULATIONS!! YAY!! And we get to see an US pic below!! SO happy for you guys! So did you get sick or anything or were you just tired the 1st trimester??
keep us posted YAY!
Wonderful, so happy for you. Looking forward to your problem free pregnancy!! Now get back in the Kitchen!!
Ah hell.....now you got me crying at work! Everyone is trying to figure out what's wrong! =) I'm so amazingly happy for you, Brian & Skippy!!!! LO has the best familY!
Post a Comment