Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let the Season Begin!

Well, I spent the weekend getting ready for the Holidays...











This is the start of the craziness....the Fall decor must come down so the Christmas can go up. What a mess!









Brian enjoyed watching Alabama beat Auburn 36 to 0!





So, here's some pictures of the holiday decorating blitz. I was in charge of the inside and Brian was in charge of the outside.
















We're ready to celebrate the holidays. After all of our hard work, we decided to treat ourselves to a matinee movie to see "Four Christmases". It was really funny and gave us a chance to have some much needed laughs! Now, we're off to fix ourselves an eggnog and brandy an enjoy our handy work! Merry Christmas and to all, a good night!

2 comments:

TK said...

Sometimes you bear an uncanny resemblence to MARTHA STEWART. Well, maybe more than sometimes!!!! Who is more creative and organized then you!! Where did you find the holiday blog template (not that I would ever stoop to using it). Lastly, I LOVE all the decorations, especially that cut through space, wonderful. THANKS. Happy Holidays

Brian and Jenn said...

Thanks, Terri! It was fun to put everything out. I found the holiday blog background at www.cutestblogontheblock.com. They have all kinds of backgrounds and they are really simple to use!