Monday, November 17, 2008

Belle's Birthday Party

We celebrated Belle's 1st year with us this weekend. Our house was taken over by 12 adults, 6 children under 4, and 5 dogs. Yes, it was crazy...but so much fun. Brian and I feel very lucky to have such great friends and family that will indulge with us in our crazy love for our fury baby.















































No birthday celebration is complete without party favors, so each dog family got to take home a box of "pupcakes" and dog bones.








Belle had so much fun she spent most of the day sleeping on her bed with her new favorite toy.

2 comments:

Amy Baldwin said...

How FUN-A dog party! I love it. Well I started a blog spot for Lem and I too, I LOVE looking at this site and seeing what you guys are up to. I love how the Bri guy got SO into carving the pumkins! GREAT JOB... I will send out our spot to everyone later and I want all of us in the family to do it so we can keep in touch better!

Unknown said...

Jenn, I am not sure if I am doing this right, but wanted to tell you that your Blog is great!! Your house is beautiful! The dog door is great!! We got your card and the letter from "Belle" today. That was so cute! At first we did not see Belle in the picture, she is what-you-call, what do you call her coloring? Anyway, thanks for keeping us up on all your family news. Tell Brian the fudge looks great! Aunt Annette