November 8, 2009

Transferring embryos back is one of the most delicate and critical procedures in the IVF process. All my hard work had been done, and now it was the doctor's turn. I'll never forgot the doctor pointing out the fluid containing our embryos on the ultrasound screen. We were so scared, yet so hopeful. We watched and we waited. We prayed more than we ever had before........Anyone who has had fertility treatment will tell you that the two-week wait leading up to the pregnancy test is the worst part of the entire process. As much as I tried to stay busy, it was difficult to keep my mind from thinking about those little embryos ‘hopefully’ growing inside my tummy.
November 8, 2010
Our sweet embryo grew and grew in our beautiful little girl. 1 short year later, she was laughing and smiling and 3 months old and utterly perfect. Yes...wishes do come true!
November 8, 2011
Our silly monkey who's smile and laughter can light up the darkest room. We love this girl more than words can ever describe. She is crawling all over the place and so much fun!
November 8, 2012
2 years old and a walking, talking machine who hasn't met a slide she didn't liked! She gets more and more fun each day. Blessed beyond measure.....

1 comment:
Looking back at her early pictures, that hair really came in fast. She is such a sweety. I am so sorry I do not live closer.
Post a Comment