You are one and a half years old today! C.R.A.Z.Y!!! Here's what you are doing at 18 months old:
- You are such a bundle of fun and energy. You have the funniest sense of humor and you make us laugh all day long.
- You have hair...curly hair! You even have enough that I can put little bows in. I have started making some bows and I think I have found my new craft obsession. I can't wait to make more bows for you!
- You are eating 80% of the time with a fork. However, sometimes you get frustrated and use your hands. You can make better time with just your hands!
- You are becoming more and more steady on your feet. We call you the "one hand walker" because you walk everywhere with us but you have to hold on with one hand, sometimes just one finger. You will not let go for nothing! If we try to let go, you sit down. Don't worry, baby girl, we will never let go of you!
- You are showing more of an interest in TV. You love Sesame Street and watch and clap when you get excited. You watch Cat in the Hat with Daddy and Word World sometimes. You usually watch 5 or 10 minutes and then take off to the next thing.
- Daddy calls you a parrot because you imitate everything we do. The Johnson's gave you a purse for Christmas. You love playing with it and pulling out the cellphone and talking on it. We are so in trouble....
- Books are still a favorite. However, you are such a wiggly worm these days that you aren't a fan of being read to. You love to sit and flip the pages, though. You have also started liking stickers.
Oh Sara, your daddy and I love you more than anything. We are so thankful that you came to be our girl. One of the first things I remember telling your daddy about you was that you were perfect, right down to the fuzz on your shoulders. Never forget that Sara. To us, you are perfect....right down to the fuzz on your shoulders. God made you perfect for us.
xoxo,
Your Mommy
xoxo,
Your Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment