Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sara's 1st Birthday Party



Ok...it's taken me long enough....I don't recommend having a birthday party the day after returning from vacation and then a photo shoot the next day and then back to work. It made for a crazy, but wonderful, weekend.


You always hear that the 1st birthday party is for the parents. I totally buy into that theory. Brian and I poured over pictures from her first year in preparation for the party. We were amazed just how small her 1 month onies really was. We marveled at what an amazing year this has been and just how lucky we are and how much we love this girl. We cried the happiest of tears.


We celebrated our little starlet with family and friends. We were happy....she could have cared less...but she did love splashing in the water, playing with the frosting on her cake, and playing with the tissue paper. It was a great day...

2 comments:

Andrea K. said...

It looks like it was a great day. Sorry I missed it. Paul took a ton of pictures so we will have to get them onto SF for you asap!

Brian and Jenn said...

I think everyone had fun! We'd love to see the pictures when you have a chance! Thanks!