Check you out...10 months old! Wow! You are turning into such a little lady....the little girl who made me a mommy. We celebrated Mother's Day at Tilden Park. We rode the Merry-Go-Round and the Steam Train. You loved the Merry-Go-Round and had a blast checking everything out as we chugged down the track on the train. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for sending you to us. I can have the crappiest day at work and then I forget all about it the minute I see you. You make me melt into a puddle of mommy-love. I am so blessed to be able to watch you turn into a tiny, little amazing person, discovering the world around you. Thank you for coming to us and letting your daddy and I have a front row seat. Here's what you've been up to:
- You love to stand....you laugh and giggle, and can't get enough.
- You love to eat. You eat like it's your job! Rice is the only thing you haven't loved....strange but true! Besides rice, you pretty much eat whatever we're eating. You tried Salmon and raspberries for the first time last night. I'm not sure which you like more. You LOVE graham crackers....your little face lights up and you kick your feet....it's so cute!
- You are getting so, so close to crawling. We call you the spinner because you spin where ever you want to go. You also move backwards, which is an important skill. You sleep with your legs tucked underneath you in a "crawling" position, and you are starting to get the hang of getting up on all fours. You go from sitting to your belly with ease.
- You love making music....you click your tongue, strum your lips, and sing at the top of your lungs. This weekend, at Trader Joes, you made people laugh because of your singing. It was pretty funny!
We love you bunches and bunches, baby girl! I can't believe that you are in the double digits now. You are going to be 1 before we know it. I'm so excited to watch what lies ahead for you, but I really wish it would slow down just a bit.
xoxo,
Your Mommy
Sara at 1 month:
Sara at 2 months:
Sara at 3 months:
Sara at 4 months:
Sara at 5 months:
Sara at 8 months :
Sara at 10 months:

No comments:
Post a Comment