Dear Little Miss Sara,
This past month has been the most interesting month yet! You are discovering and learning new things every day. Here's what you are doing at 7 months:
This past month has been the most interesting month yet! You are discovering and learning new things every day. Here's what you are doing at 7 months:
- You are finding more and more ways to use your voice. I love all the tones and sounds that you make!
- You are having so much fun sitting up. You are constantly exploring and playing with your toys.
- You love being in your exersaucer! You would stay in that thing for hours, if we let you!
- You love blowing raspberries! You are constantly blowing them!
- You love food! You started eating purees and we haven't found much that you haven't liked! I'm enjoying making all of your baby food. You love sweet potatoes, butternut squash, pumpkin, green peas, and mango! You aren't a big fan of green beans but love them when I mix in a little bit of pears. You tolerate avocado, but LOVE it when I mix it with banana. Yummy!
- You have moved into your "big girl carseat".
- You are the proud owner for one shiny tooth! It broke thru last weekend and is getting bigger each day. With the way that you are drooling and chewing on EVERYTHING, I think more are coming in soon.
- You had your first ear infection and your first "big sickness" this month. Poor Baby...you had RSV and were so not yourself for just about 10 days. You were so congested and coughed so hard. I knew you felt bad because you wouldn't smile for anything and you were super cuddly. You would cuddle and make little moaning sounds....poor baby! We kept you home from daycare all week and seem to have made a full recovery!
We love you, Sara!
Mom
Sara at 1 month:
Sara at 2 months:
Sara at 3 months:
Sara at 4 months:
Sara at 5 months:

No comments:
Post a Comment