Thursday, February 25, 2010

Times a flyin'!

Wow! I can't believe that February is almost drawing to a close! Where does the time go???

Brian has been busy installing baseboard and door casings thru-out the house. He is doing a great job and it looks fantastic...I can't believe what a difference it makes! I'll be sure to post pictures once the project is complete. We still need to finish a couple rooms and do all the touch-up painting.

We've started researching child care options and pediatricians. I know we have lots of time, but I want to get the "big stuff" out of the way so that I can relax a little bit about who is going to be taking care of this precious little one. I'm hoping to schedule interviews with several providers/centers next week. I have several "favorites" after my initial phone interviews with them. Some have waiting lists already, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mini Kenny's next appointment is on 3/9 and our level II ultrasound is 3/19. I'm looking forward to it since it's been a couple months since we've seen Mini. Yes...I still get nervous. I'm anxiously awaiting to feel movement, which should be happening in the next month or so. Yes....I'm still so amazed that we are experiencing this awesome miracle. Yes....I still can't believe it. Today, at work, an associate asked me if I knew what I was having. For a second, I thought he was asking about what I was having for lunch....it took a bit to register that he was asking if I knew if the baby was a boy or girl. Wow....so not used to that question yet...or perhaps it's a case of pregnancy brain!

No comments: