Friday, February 13, 2009

Survey Says

A survey- Now it's your turn!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5am
2. Diamonds or pearls: Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Gran Torino
4. What is your favorite TV show? none...at the moment...just not into any right now.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, an English Muffin or Oatmeal with a cup of tea
6. What is your middle name? Parker
7. What food do you dislike? not too much....I'll try anything...gross stuff like liver, I guess
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I love music of all kinds--I don't have CDs...just my Ipod
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Edge
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, swiss and avocado on wheat.....YUM
11. What characteristic do you despise? Selfishness and Greed
12. Favorite item of clothing? a black baby doll t-shirt with square neck....love it
13. Favorite brand of clothing? No favorite really...lately, it's Target
14. Where do you want to retire? Somewhere warm with husband and family (kids,grandkids) close by
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 35....we went kayaking
16. Favorite sport to watch? baseball--live and football--on TV
17. Furthest place you are sending this? I'm not sure!
18. Person you expect to send it back first?I have no idea.....post this on your blog and let me know!! =)
19. When is your birthday? July 18th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
21. What is your shoe size? 8
22. Pets? Belle--our crazy dog
23. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Ugh, I really wish. Not yet....
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom and a teacher ha!
25. How are you today? Good. I'm procrastinating at work right now.
26. What is your favorite candy? I like plan m&m's and dark chocolate
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? nothing...really....sad, huh?
28. What are you listening to right now? hmmm of the HVAC system in my office
29. What was the last thing you ate? A bowl of soup
30. Do you wish on stars? Yes!
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd be Orange
32. How is the weather right now? cloudy and trying to rain.
33. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? hmmm....someone at work
34. Favorite soft drink? don't drink it anymore
35. Favorite restaurant? anything Mexican
36. Real hair color? Red--going blonde/gray though
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? My pony "Mr.Red"
38. Summer or winter? neither...I like the Fall and Spring best.
39. Hugs or kisses BOTH!!
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Most always Chocolate
41. Coffee or tea? Coffee....but only decaf now =(
42. Do you want your friends to answer these? obviously!
43. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
44. What is under your bed? sweater boxes.
45 What did you do last night? eat leftovers, drank wine and made Red Velvet Cupcakes
46. What are you afraid of? Infertility, Cancer, something bad happening to my family
47. Salty or sweet? Both.....salty with sweet is the best- like choc. covered pretzels! YUMM
48. How many years at your current job? It will be 10 years in November with Crate; 2 years in March for this position.
49 Favorite day of the week? Thursday...the weekend is almost here!
50. How many towns have you lived in? gosh....that's hard...I think 9

No comments: